Senior Specialist Supply Chain Management
- Day to day supply chain operation and support of Direct Buying Program and ALDI Sourcing Teams including shipping arrangement & booking, vendor management, container utilization and supply chain system maintenance.
- Assisting in tendering process and negotiations with Shipping Lines and contracts with Freight Forwarders.
- Responsible for shipment scheduling, planning and shipping documents processing.
- Liaison and coordination with customs office, shipping lines and freight forwarders.
- Handling of supply chain related inbound/outbound matters.
- Assisting in Ocean Freight Shipment Management.
- Be responsible for Domestic Logistics Services Coordination with freight forwarders.
- Inventory and Supply Planning (in conjunction with sourcing).
- Logistics Invoices Processing, including checking and authorization.
- Reporting to Manager Supply Chain Management and supervising Specialist Supply Chain Management.
- At least tertiary education with minimum 3 years of full time relevant experience, preferably in supply chain department of Freight forwarder/Buyer/Sourcing offices.
- Experience in supply chain industry necessary, buying and sourcing retail environment experience preferential.
- Good command of both verbal and written business English as well as fluency in Mandarin essential.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, team player.
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning skills.
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office and Exchange; advanced Excel knowledge.
- Experience with Supply Chain IT Software Solution advantageous.